1.Information We Collect
We collect the following information
- Contact and Account Information: Your name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, date of birth, username, password, and any other contact and/or Account information that you provide us either through our Site or otherwise;
- Demographic Information: such as your gender, location, and other information
- Service Provider Information: Information about the mobile or internet service provider you are using with your computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device to access the Site and/or send us messages.
- Messages: The date, time, and content of nay messages you send to us;
- Usage Information:
- IP address or other unique identifier (“ Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Site, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier;
- your Device functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- the URL that referred you to our Site;
- the areas within our Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- your Device location;
- your Device characteristics;certain other Device data, including the time of day, among other information, and any other information you or your Device provides to us; and other technical information collected from the servers utilized by you or your vendors, such as information and data that is automatically collected upon visiting the Site (i.e., webpage http headers (home server domain names, internet protocol address, operating system type, browser type and language) and information on what pages you access on and other information about the way(s) in which you use the Site).
- Location Information: based on derivations made from the IP address from which you connect (including, for example, precise location data such as GPS and WiFi information).
- Information You Provide About a Third Party: for example, if you send an invitation to a third party from the Site, the information you provide (names, email addresses, mobile number, etc.) is used to facilitate the communication and is not used by us for any other marketing purpose unless we obtain consent from that person or we explicitly say otherwise. Please be aware that when you use any send-to-a-friend functionality on our Site, your email address, mobile number, name or user name and message may be included in the communication sent to your addressee(s).
- Other: Other information you provide to us when you use the Site or otherwise interact with us.
Information listed above which we aggregate and/or anonymize so that it is not linked to you.
2.How We Collect Information
We may collect this information through various forms and in various places on the Site, including if you register for a newsletter, through “contact us” forms, or when you otherwise interact with the Site.
Ways that we collect information include but are not limited to the following:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete to create an account with us, contact us, subscribe to our newsletter, send an invitation to a friend via any send-to-a-friend functionality on our Site.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Site.
- From our affiliates.
- From third parties that provide us with outside records for various purposes, including to enhance our ability to serve you, to determine your location, to tailor our content to you and to offer you opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- From the maintenance and analysis of Website server logs.
- From “cookies” (small text files placed by us on your computer(s)), single pixel GIF image files (also called “Web beacons”), Website server log analysis and other similar technological means.
3. Use of Tracking Technologies
We may use various developed methods and technologies to collect Usage Information (“ Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies include, without limitation, the following (and subsequent technology and methods later developed):
Cookies. A cookie is a data file placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Site. HTML5 cookies can be programmed through HTML5 local storage. HTML5 cookies do not require a plug-in. Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools that are available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some but not all instances can be blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options in this regard. Also, these tools may not be effective with regard to HTML5 cookies. Please be aware that if you disable or remove cookies or HTML5 cookies on your Device, some parts of our Site may not function properly, and that when you revisit our Site your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) may be included in our Site’s pages and messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a page or e-mail can act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the Site, to monitor how users navigate the Site, to count how many emails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Site, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
How We Use the Information Collected
Use of Information By Us
- to process transactions or provide you with information such as to send you electronic newsletters or to provide you with special offers or promotional and marketing materials on behalf of us or third parties, including to let you know about new products, services or upcoming events;
- to enable you to participate in a variety of the Site’s features such as to enable you to participate in online entry sweepstakes, contests or other promotions;
- to enable you to create an Account on the Site;
- to improve the Site, marketing endeavors or our Site offerings;
- to customize your experience on the Site or to serve you specific content or ads that are relevant to you;
- to contact you with regard to your use of the Site and, in our discretion, changes to the Site and/or Site’s policies;
- to notify you of product recalls or providing other information concerning products you have purchased;
- to identify your product and Site preferences so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services and promotions;
- to enhance or localize content and services that you use;
- to improve merchandise selections and the overall shopping experience at the Site;
Where you have consented (or not opted out, as applicable), we may add your information to our databases to contact you through future emails, postal mailings and SMS text-messaging regarding site updates, upcoming events, and new products and services. When you sign up for an account with us, we will send you a welcome email. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide any services you request, to provide newsletters or other updates that you request and to manage your account. In addition, when you register an Account with us, you can consent to our contacting you by email and to receiving our email subscriptions, editorial emails and advertorial emails from us.If, at any time, you no longer want us to contact you by email and/or receive our email subscriptions, editorial emails and advertorial emails, you can opt out of these functions by changing the preferences in your Account. You can contact customer service by email,listed below to assist you with any such changes to your Account. If you have an Account with us, then from time to time, and in addition to emails or email subscriptions sent by us, we will send you emails that contain advertising or other content sponsored by third party retailers or businesses.
How and When We Disclose Information to Third Parties
When You Request Information From or Provide Information to Third Parties
You may be presented with an option on our Site to receive certain information and/or marketing offers directly from third parties or to have us send certain information to third parties or give them access to it. If you choose to do so, your Personal Information and other information may be disclosed to such third parties and all information you disclose will be subject to the third party privacy policies and practices of such third parties. In addition, third parties may store, collect or otherwise have access to your information when you interact with their Tracking Technologies, content, tools apps or ads on our Site or link to them from our Site. This may include using third party tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other third party posting or content sharing tools. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these sites or applications, depending on the feature. It may also include ordering or purchasing products from third parties through us where we indicate that the third party rather than us is the seller. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties and, therefore, you should review such third party privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to requesting information from or otherwise interacting with them.
Administrative and Legal Reasons
We may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Device Identifiers and Personal Information) to third parties: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, governmental requests or legal process if in our good faith opinion such is required or permitted by law; (ii) to protect and/or defend the Site’s Terms and Conditions or other policies applicable to the Site, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Site or any third party; and/or (iv) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. Further, we may use IP address or other Device Identifiers, to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties such as copyright owners, internet service providers, wireless service providers and/or law enforcement agencies, including disclosing such information to third parties, all in our discretion, subject to applicable law. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
Affiliates and Business Transfer
We may share your information, including your Device Identifiers and Personal Information, Demographic Information and Usage Information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Site or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
Publicly Disclosed Information
User-Generated Content and Public Information
Third-Party Content, Links to Third-Party Sites and/or Third-Party Apps Appearing on the Site
The Site may contain content that is supplied by a third party, and those third parties may collect Usage Information and your Device Identifier when pages from the Site are served to you. In addition, when you are on the Site you may be directed to other sites that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the data collection and privacy practices employed by any of these third parties or their services and they may be tracking you across multiple sites and may be sharing the results of that tracking with us and/or others. For example, if you “click” on a link, the “click” may take you off the Site onto a different site. These other sites may associate their Tracking Technologies with you, independently collect data about you, including Personal Information, and may or may not have their own published privacy policies.
Third-party applications may also be available via the Site. The owners of these applications (“ Third-Party Owners”) may collect Personal Information and other data from you and may have their own policies and practices. We are not responsible for how Third-Party Owners or their applications collect or use your information and they may be tracking you across multiple sites and may be sharing the results of that tracking with us and/or others. These Third-Party Owners may have their own terms of service, privacy policies or other policies and ask you to agree to the same. We are not responsible for these third-party privacy policies or the practices of Third-Party Owners. Be sure to review any available policies before submitting any personally identifiable information to a third-party application or otherwise interacting with it and exercise caution in connection with these applications. We also encourage you to note when you leave our Site and to review the third-party privacy policies of all third-party locations and exercise caution in connection with them.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us, including Personal Information, and you use our Site and provide us with your information at your own risk.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personally identifiable information. Our security procedures mean that we will occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer/mobile device. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information. Our internal controls limit access to personally identifiable information based on job functionality.
No Information Collected From Children
The content and services provided by us or our affiliates, sponsors and advertisers, including without limitation the Site, are not intended for anyone under the age of 18 and you should not access such content or services if you are under the age of 18. No information is knowingly collected or retained from children under the age of 13, nor is any such information knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside the Site. No part of the Site is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13. Children are not eligible to use any services provided by us and we ask that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to us or visit the Site. We will delete any personal information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us at [email protected]
The CCPA requires Jenner Trends to disclose Personal Information and it’s related data we collect and how we use it, the sources from where we collect data, and the third parties with whom we share information.
As per the California Consumer Protection Act, California residents have the right to know the personal data collected about them and they have the right to request this information be deleted. They also have the right to know details of how their data is being used, who the data is shared with/sold to, and they can also request tht their data not be sold to third parties.
Right to Know and Access
You can request information regarding the types of personal information we collect, use, and share. You may know the purpose of such information collected and used by Jenner Trends, how we collect the information, and the specific piece of information we collect about you.
Right to Non-discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights.
Right to Delete
You may request to close or delete your personal information anytime. Jenner Trends does not sell the personal information of users.
Access to Your Personal Information
You may request access to your personal information that We collect on Our own behalf. If required by law, upon request, We will grant you reasonable access to the Personal Information that We have about you. Note that California residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information (if any) We share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing.
Objection to Certain Processing: When We process information on Our own behalf, you may object to Our use of your Personal Information by contacting us at the address described below. For example, California residents may be entitled to object, or opt-out, of having their information sold to third parties. If you are a California resident and you can opt-out of having your formation sold, We do not discriminate against California consumers who exercise any of their rights described in this Policy.