Hey there! How’s your week going? I have to admit I have felt a little behind all week, but I hope to catch up this weekend.
I love sharing the latest fashion finds with you, and I especially love sharing my favorite finds under $50. These are great finds that are affordable!
Favorite Finds Under $50
1. Colorblock Polo Sweater – This preppy look is trending this year, and this sweater is under $20 and so much cuter in person.
I shared this sweater on Instagram yesterday. I love the colorblocking!
Colorblock Polo Sweater (small) • Straight Leg Jeans (27) • Elyse Slipper
2. Crochet Sneakers – I’ve seen these sneakers at several stores at a higher price, but these from Walmart are super cute and will look great for spring.
3. Tan Belt – I like adding a belt to some of my outfits, and I recently ordered this one and really like it.
4. Sleeveless Tank – I have this tank, and I like the length. It comes in lots of colors.
5. Sweatshirt – This sweatshirt is cute for spring and will look good with white jeans and shorts.
6. Two-Piece Pajamas – I have these in several colors. They are well-made and super comfortable.
7. Sweatshirt Pleated Mixy Dress – I don’t have this dress, but I like the style, and it’s under $25.
8. Leggings – A great pair for working out or casual wear.
9. Casual Sneakers – I just bought these sneakers; they are cute and a great price. Similar to these but much less expensive.
There you go, fantastic options that are all under $50!
P.S. Find my Amazon Store HERE and all my Amazon Friday Fives HERE.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by my blog. I’m also on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Beauty For the Heart– Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord. Psalm 27:14
Truth: Waiting for God is not easy. Often he doesn’t seem to be answering our prayers or understanding the urgency of our situations. That kind of thinking implies that God is not in control or is not fair. But God is worth waiting for. God often uses times of waiting to refresh, renew, and teach us. Make good use of your waiting times by discovering what God may be trying to do in YOU while you are in them.
Let your beauty shine from the inside out today!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. For more information on what it means, see my about page: blog compensation and disclosure.
The post Favorite Finds Under $50 appeared first on Cyndi Spivey.