Well, this week is flying by! We are getting closer to the official first day of spring, and this weekend the time springs forward. I wouldn’t say I like losing an hour of sleep, but I like more daylight during the evenings and always feel like I get more done.
Today, I’m sharing some fab finds under $50. I love scouring my favorite places to shop and finding clothes, accessories, and beauty items at reasonable prices.
Fab Finds Under $50
Graphic tee / Charcoal Scrub / Belt / Two-piece short set / Makeup bag / Denim Shorts / Short Heel Sandals / Earrings
This shirt runs TTS and looks cute with a denim jacket. I was wearing this shirt the other day, and a lady messaged me and said she was going through chemo and was going to purchase it.
A charcoal scrub that deep cleans the skin and is 63% off.
I love the color of this belt, and it’s under $20.
I’m taking this makeup bag to Florida for a business trip next week.
A casual short outfit for wearing around the house or running errands when the weather warms up.
I have these Caslon denim shorts, one of my favorites to wear in the summer months. They run big, so size down.
These heels are under $25 and so comfortable with memory foam. They’re an updated version with the puffy strap.
Raffia earrings are on trend this spring, and these will look so cute with all our spring and summer outfits.
In case you missed them, be sure to check out these other spring posts:
- Spring and Easter Home Decor from Amazon
- Cute Graphic Tees & Sweatshirts for Spring
- 18+ Cute Sandals from Amazon for 2023
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop by my blog. I’m also on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Beauty For the Heart– If you listen to the news too much, you start to believe there’s more bad than good in our world. I believe there’s still a lot of good, but sometimes I can worry and even be anxious about the future. Jesus doesn’t want us to live in fear.
When I’m feeling anxious, I do these three things:
1. Spend time reading my Bible and praying. One of my favorite verses to read, when I’m anxious or fearful is 1 Timothy 1:7, For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
2. Look for blessings. I start thinking about the blessings all around me, which reminds me there is a lot of good!
3. I do one thing that brings me joy. It can be something simple like calling a friend, going for a walk, or grabbing a coffee from Starbucks. Find things in your day that will make you smile.
Have a blessed day!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. For more information on what that means, see my about page.
The post Fab Finds Under $50 appeared first on Cyndi Spivey.